We are positively impacting society in many ways.
For us, society is like an ever nourishing & interdependent tree that takes energy from & gives it back to nourish its constituents in many different ways. Our belief is that we as a company are part of larger society & it can grow only if the larger society is growing. Hence, we believe that we have the responsibility to all our stakeholders to whom we directly or indirectly impact as they are nothing but, part of the society or in other words part of us!
How can be a body be strong if even one part of that body is weak? So, whether it’s our investors, our customers, our employees, our vendors, our regulatory bodies, or the company itself, we are all like a tree & we cannot be strong if even one of our branches is weak.
We are in the business of transforming lives. We aim to transform 1 Million lives in next 5 years.
4 Years of journey and it's just a beginning
Data as on 31st Dec 2022
Financial inclusion is at the heart of Moneyboxx:
Behind every small business there is a story worth knowing
- Access to capital
Dewas, Madhya PradeshAccess to capital
Dewas, Madhya Pradesh
- She had a small Kirana shop in the city of Dewas and due to meagre income from the shop her children were not able to get proper education. Due to no credit history no NBFC or Banks were ready to give her loans.
- She got to know about Moneyboxx from her acquaintaince and approached us for loan. Moneyboxx after doing proper due diligence granted her a loan of Rs. 1,00,000. She then along with her husband purchased new stock for her Kirana shop and also expanded one more shop in which she started selling cosmetic items and sarees.
- She gives the credit to Moneyboxx for her success, for stepping up and helping her when No one was ready to grant her loan.
- Gender Inclusion
45 years old Widow, mother to a son, aged 20 and two daughters, aged 8 and 6 from Dewas, MP.Gender Inclusion
45 years old Widow, mother to a son, aged 20 and two daughters, aged 8 and 6 from Dewas, MP.
- Two years ago, income from a grocery shop left behind by her husband and meagre interest from some savings parked in a bank FD were simply not enough to meet the education needs of her growing daughters
- She needed a loan. Moneyboxx stepped in with a loan of INR 50,000 which she used to expand her grocery shop and she started selling cosmetic items as well
- In the following 12 months, she saved enough and along with her FDs, she was able to invest in a second- hand Maruti Van for his son to become a self- employed entrepreneur, operating as a school van
- Radha has since repaid her original loan and has availed another loan of INR 100,000 to expand her shop even further
- Strengthening Credit History
Hari Shankar Sharma
30 years old, working to sustain a family comprising of his wife and parents from Bharatpur, RajasthanStrengthening Credit History
Hari Shankar Sharma
30 years old, working to sustain a family comprising of his wife and parents from Bharatpur, Rajasthan
- He runs a small rented kirana shop (~100 sq. ft), which is just about enough to meet their monthly expenses. Hari was finding it increasingly difficult to manage his rising household expenses and he had no access to any form of formal financing from banks and NBFCs
- Moneyboxx loan officer reached out to him and after due diligence, Hari was granted a loan of INR 50,000. He immediately used this money to expand his shop and buy more stock, which in course of last 18 months, helped him double his monthly income
- Only has Hari missed any EMI, but he has also realized the combined power of right finance and his business acumen. Like Radha, he came back for another loan of INR 100,000 from Moneyboxx, which he has used to rent (~200 sq. ft) and operate a small oil mill (mustard oil expeller) next to his existing kirana store
- Fostering Entrepreneurship
Praveen Kailash Chandra
from Ujjain, MPFostering Entrepreneurship
Praveen Kailash Chandra
from Ujjain, MP
- Praveen is a common man from a small city in Madhya Pradesh called Ujjain. This city is known for Lord Mahakaleshwar Temple and has very important place in the religious map of India. He worked as a tailor in various renowned shops of Ujjain/Indore City since his teenage years. He is a person of calibre and worked in a BlackBerrys Showroom as an “Alteration Man” for 7 years as well
- He had a dream to start his own shop. He fetched resources and started a small shop of his own, but the return from this very specific activity was not high enough
- Moneyboxx Finance approved a loan of INR 100,000, with which he bought shirt pieces, pants pieces and cut pieces and gave his business a new dimension again
Praveen Kailash Chandra and his family gives the credit of his success to Moneyboxx Finance